The sea product are headed towards the packaging lines within a few minutes. They are still in a controlled temperature state, and are set in polyester casing or packaged under protective atmosphere. .
Crustafrais now benefits from 25 years of know-how. The cooking process is carried out by professional chefs who have mastered this delicate art.
Our fish farm shrimp shipments come from Ecuador, our reference country in terms of aquaculture, and other countries from South America (Venezuela, Guatemala), India and the Philippines. Our wild shrimps come from Madagascar, Nigeria and are caught and frozen in high seas. We impose a strict bill of specification to our producers to guarantee the very best possible quality.
- Ancestral recipes taken from Normand smokers
- Experienced skills for many years
- Smoking of quality salmon which are rinced, bathed in a finely dosed brine,
- Tasted, dried in open air, matured, hand-sliced and reconstituted.
- Innovative equipment,
- Product freezed to minus 40°C in 17 minutes.